The following objectives and actions show the success of these commitments:
- Guaranteeing quality employment: 79.22% of contracts are permanent.
- Championing equality, diversity and reconciliation: Of Atresmedia’s total workforce, 49.55% are men and 50.45% women –1,035 and 1,054, respectively–, while 43 individuals have some kind of disability.
- Training and enabling the professional development of its workforce: In 2017, a total of 641,473 euros was invested in training.
- Making the Group’s know-how available to future employees: Consolidating the Atresmedia Formación model.
- Fostering corporate volunteering: A total of 211 employees took part in the Group’s corporate volunteering initiatives in 2017.
- Looking out for the health and safety of employees: A total of 1,338 hours of training in OHS were delivered in 2017.
The Randstad Employer Brand Research 2017 report has named Atresmedia the most appealing company to work at within the media group sector for the fifth straight year, revealing the soundness and success of its strategy. The same report also names the Company as the seventh most appealing company in Spain among all companies and ranks it number 1 within the stimulating work category.